We build with WordPress
WordPress isn’t just a blogging platform; it’s the most widely used content management system (CMS) in the world. A CMS is a type of software that allows you to add, change, or delete the content of your website without altering its structure. WordPress is an extremely flexible platform that makes it easy for you to edit almost anything on your site with little or no technical skills.
Part of what makes WordPress so great is that there are thousands of free plugins and themes. Plugins add advanced functionality without the need to write complicated code, and themes let you customize the look of your website without design experience.
With a vast array of options at your fingertips, it should be easy to put up a website and start making money in a few hours, right?
Well, yes and no.
Yes, DIY design and development have never been easier.
But, there’s a lot more to it than just a nice layout and some pretty pictures.
At Hungry Ghost Consulting, we create websites that look amazing and do what they’re supposed to – get you noticed
We’re experienced designers and developers, informed by SEO and marketing. We understand the nuances of connecting your site’s user experience, and functionality with elements of SEO and marketing.
Part of what we do is extend WordPress’ native capabilities to make it easy for non-technical folks to manage their own content and SEO. So you get an eye-catching design on the outside with a powerful SEO optimized marketing machine under the hood.
Here are a few examples of what we can do to help grow your business
- Inventory management
- Automated invoicing
- Artist / Musician portfolios
- Real Estate sites
- Directory sites
- Sell goods and services online
- Membership sites
- Custom plugins
- Online restaurant ordering
- Complex forms
Search engine optimization (SEO) is as important as the look and feel of your site. Your prospective clients/customers are searching for you, even if they don’t know it.
Is it easy for them to find you? Are you on the first page of Google or Bing?
If you answer “no” to either of these questions, you’re probably losing business. If your site isn’t visible to search engines you’re missing out on exposure that’s going to your competitors instead.
We design websites that are...
- Fantastic looking and fun to visit
- Visible – Your website shows up on the first page of the major search engines.
- Responsive – Your website is readable and easy to use on phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops
- Secure – Your site has a properly installed SSL certificate and is hardened against malicious attacks
- Fast – Your website loads in less than 3 seconds and visitors never have to stare at a blank screen
- Optimized for user experience – Your homepage or landing page is compelling and offers visitors instant insight about you and your products/services
- Optimized for functionality – Your site does exactly what you want it to do without crashes or bugs
Why choose Hungry Ghost Consulting?
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to web design companies, so why choose Hungry Ghost Design? Because your website should be working for you, not the other way around. We specialize in custom, results-driven WordPress design and development solutions. Our work ranges from customized, enterprise-level applications to affordable WordPress websites for small businesses.
No matter who you are or how big or small your budget is, we’ll work with you to find a solution that works and won’t put you in the red.
Best of all, you’ll be able to manage your content without waiting around for your “web guy.”